Ambulance, Emergency or Fires: Dial 777 (landline) or (301)295-0999 (cellular)
- NSA Bethesda Police Non-Emergency: (301) 295-1246
- Non-Duty Hours- USU Security Guards: (301) 295-3038
- USU Open hours are from 6:00 AM through 7:00 PM (Mon- Fri).
- USU Secured hours are from 7:00 PM through 6:00 AM (Mon- Fri, All day weekends, and All day Holidays).
All new employees must inprocess with USU Security Main Office with a valid check-in form. Contract employees, must bring a copy of their respective company accepted offer letter in order to inprocess.
Departure from USU
All civilian, military and contractor members who depart from USU must visit the USU Security Office with a valid sign-out form. The departing members will be responsible for returning the following:
- Common Access Cards (All staff members except Military).
- Staff Parking Permit.
- All members must out process with a USU Personnel Security Specialist.
- Issued keys must be returned to dept/activity key custodians.
In case of an emergency, when an alarm sounds, all building occupants should proceed to their designated evacuation sites in a safe and orderly manner. Monitors are assigned to each floor of each building to assist USU members in evacuating the buildings.
All personal items of value must be secured. Maintain sensible security precautions, and do not allow personal items to remain unattended.
The NSAB base speed limit is 20 MPH unless otherwise posted. The speed limit in the USU garage is 5 MPH, and headlights must be turned on when entering and exiting the garage.