The following questions will be asked on the IT Computer Purchase Form to help determine what type of standard system, connectivity and encryption method will be used.
Hours of Operation
6:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Standard Laptop and Desktop Instructions
Submitting your request for standard computer approval
- Enter your request in the University's Financial System (DAI).
- Select "Request Something" in the ServiceNow Portal.
- Select Hardware Category
- Select Hardware Purchase and complete the form selecting either “Standard Desktop” or “Standard Laptop” before submitting
- If you ordered a standard desktop and the requisition has been fully processed through USU's Financial System (to include the purchase order placed by the Contracting Office), the request is filled and distributed from the USU's on-site bench inventory. Filling orders from the bench eliminates shipping time and because the systems are pre-configured it will eliminate the time to configure.
- The service desk will notify you regarding system distribution