- Artist Requirements: Currently enrolled in school or medicine, nursing, dentistry, physical therapy or other healthcare science as a federal healthcare student
- Writers may submit up to three unpublished works.
- Visual artists may submit up to three unpublished images or a single thematically-linked collection of images (more details in table below).
- All submissions must include the Progress Notes Cover Sheet, a short biographical paragraph (no more than 150 words), and a signed copy of Progress Notes Copyright notice (found in the submission packet).
- If a submission reasonably identifies an individual, the author should have received consent for publication by the individual identified and keep this consent on file.
- All submission should be sent to email@example.com
- The final deadline for submissions is January 27, 2020.
Progress Notes - Technical Requirements for Submission
No longer than 1500 words
No longer than 2000 words
No longer than 1000 words
Sized at 6” in largest dimension at 300 pixels/inch; minimal resolution 300 dpi at 100% or greater
*Additional Notes: Visual artists may submit individual works or a selection of up to 10 thematically-linked pieces. Please include with your image(s) a short statement (no more than 500 words) describing your art, it’s meaning to you, and a reflection on your selections (if multiple and thematically-linked)