Welcome to the Drupal Content Management System Information Page for USU Staff (Pagemasters)
Please follow the links below in order to access the information you are seeking on this page.
This page offers guidance on the following topics:
1) Drupal Training
- How to open a trouble ticket for Drupal Training
- If you are unable to open a trouble ticket or do not have a Sakai or SSO login, please go to the Customer Service Desk located in the lobby of the LRC (bldg. D) so they may assist you with logging on to Service Desk. You may also call the HelpDesk at (301) 295-9800 or Email: email@example.com. Once you're able, please follow the instructions as provided above on "How to open a trouble ticket for Drupal Training.
- How to logon to Drupal in advance of the training
- Check out the Drupal Training Handout (ppt)
2) This section addresses opening a trouble ticket request (for tasks that pagemasters are unauthorized to perform) such as:
- Adding a new Drupal page or adding a new section to an existing page.
- Reporting Drupal issues or requesting website updates.
- Opening a trouble ticket 'Request' to have a document or image uploaded or replaced on your site.
- Need a new design for your department's site? We have a new trouble ticket option for that!
3) This is a short tutorial on "How to create a Google Form" to add to your Drupal page.
4) This secton addresses the DoD Section 508 Compliance Standards and offers helpful resources such as:
5) This section addresses the recently added National Faculty module and provides a short tutorial on "Creating a National Faculty Profile" and slides on the National Faculty Module (new)
Click on any of the links above to get started!
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org