Welcome to the Drupal Content Management System information page for USU staff
This page offers guidance on the following topics:
1) Drupal Training
- How to open a trouble ticket for Drupal training
- If you are unable to open a trouble ticket or do not have a Sakai or SSO login, please go to the Customer Service Desk located in the lobby of the LRC (bldg. D) so they may assist you with logging on to Service Desk. Then follow the instructions as provided above on "How to open a trouble ticket for Drupal training.
- How to logon to Drupal in advance of the training
- Access to the Drupal Training Handout (ppt)
2) How to open a trouble ticket request (for tasks that pagemasters are unauthorized to perform) such as:
- Adding a new Drupal page or add a section.
- Reporting Drupal issues or requesting website updates.
- Opening a trouble ticket 'Request' to have a document or image uploaded or replaced on your site.
3) How to add an Event to USU Calendar
4) How to create a Google Form to add to your Drupal page.
5) DoD Section 508 Standards
Click on any of the links above to get started!
Have questions? Please email email@example.com