Welcome to the Education and Technology Innovation (ETI) Support Office site. At the ETI, you will find an experienced and innovative group of instructional designers and media developers who are ready to work with faculty and staff in support of student learning to:
- Develop small group activities for the classroom or distributed learning (DL) environment
- Design and develop DL materials for new or existing courses
- Support the transition of content from the classroom to the DL environment
- Integrate innovative remediation techniques into your courses
- Plan ways to engage learners and support learning.
To find out about other ways the ETI can help you design instructional materials and activities to allow for greater flexibility during and outside of classroom time with students, check out the Services page.