The ETI can work with you to:
- Address the disparity between students' needs for interaction and faculty's need to cover a given set of content in a possibly constricted time frame
- Develop instructional strategies and activities
- Facilitate collaboration among learners
- Enhance problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Create products for both classroom and distributed learning environments.
For more information and examples of previous work, USU faculty can visit our Sakai ETI Works project site when logged into Sakai.