ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT DIVISION
The Administrative Support Division reports to the Assistant Vice President for Administration and the Vice President for Finance and Administration.
- Provides professional travel services and serves as the Contracting Officer's Representative for the commercial travel office.
- Educates, develops, implements and manages the operation of Official Records keeping for USU
- Receives, sorts, meters, and distributes U.S. and in-house mail
- Provides transportation, shuttle services, and arranges for courier deliveries
- Provides procedures and guidelines to establish USU Instructions, President’s Policy Memoranda, and Deans Policy Memoranda
- Provides professional printing services
- Provides copier management, plotting, and engraving services
- Acquires, develops, and maintains federal, DoD, and University forms
Karen Moore, Director
Lisa Reaves, Deputy Director
Arta Mahboubi, Assistant Vice President for Administration
Walter Tinling, Vice President for Finance and Administration
Location: Room G056,Ground Level